Amerivest Advisors is a Merger & Acquisition firm offering exceptional transactional and financial expertise to lower middle market companies seeking a divestiture, merger, acquisition, recapitalization, or growth capital through a variety of time tested mechanisms.
With a team of accomplished deal makers, Amerivest offers a unique blend of sophisticated solutions and extraordinary client service to an underserved segment of the market. The firm is comprised of seasoned professionals who have diverse backgrounds in Mergers & Acquisitions, strategic planning, corporate development and corporate finance. Our team has worked extensively as principals and intermediaries in structuring and closing transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $250 million.
At Amerivest, we create attractive alternatives based on the individual needs and objectives of our clients and assist them in realizing the maximum achievable value of their businesses. Our goal is simply to preserve and enhance the value of wealth our clients have created.
- Merger & Acquisition Services
Acquire other companies or divest yourself of yours. Whether your company requires short-term or long-term measures, our expert advice will help you navigate safely into your corporate future.
- Exit Strategy Planning
Plan an exit strategy that is in-line with your personal and professional goals.
- Business Appraisals / Valuations
Co-ordinate the preparation of unbiased 3rd party formal appraisals. Whether your company requires short-term or long-term measures, our expert advice will help you navigate safely into your corporate future.
- Buy Side Representation
Research and identify acquisition candidates.
Always focused on our clients' needs, our growth is based on our four main principles, which are the key to our success: Integrity – Objectivity – Competence – Performance
We know we are dealing with delicate contents so we are careful to guarantee maximum confidentiality. We assure maximum confidentiality to our clients due to:
- Professionalism of our staff and partners
- All marketing activities done on a generic basis
- The insistence on Non-Disclosure Agreements from all prospective investors
MIDDLE MARKET FOCUS
Amerivest is singularly focused on the lower middle market and has developed extensive relationships with potential suitors who have specifically targeted this segment.
Everyone tends to define the lower middle market differently. Here is how we see it. Companies in this space tend to have the following attributes:
- Lower middle market companies are typically Privately-Held
- Lower middle market companies are typically generating EBITDA between $2 million to $10 million
- Lower middle market Companies are typically generating between $10 and $100 million in revenues
SENIOR LEVEL ATTENTION
From kick-off to closing, Amerivest clients receive the full attention of seasoned professionals who have diverse backgrounds in investment banking, strategic planning, corporate development and corporate finance. We firmly believe that there is no substitute for experience. Our team is comprised of senior associates and together we have well over 100 years of experience. The likelihood that we have done a transaction similar to yours is very high.
HANDS ON APPROACH
Our process begins with a thorough analysis of operations and key value drivers, enabling us to find the "hidden" value within each company we represent. Simply put, no firm works harder to discover the hidden value within each client company. Our approach begins with:
- A thorough understanding of your industry and your position in it
- A detailed examination of your financial records
- A complete knowledge of how you transact your business and its special characteristics
Amerivest has consistently demonstrated the ability to creatively structure transactions that meet the specific needs of its clients. We pursue multiple deal types and structures in parallel to provide attractive alternatives as one size does never fit all.
Depending on your goals we will ensure you will have one of the following structures:
- Outright sale with limited transitionary employment requirements
- Outright sale with on-going management contract and earn-out provisions
- Sale of controlling interest with on-going management responsibilities and eventual complete exit strategy
- Sale of minority interest with large infusion of capital for growth
- Merger with a strategic partner
- Capital raise to facilitate growth with limited loss of control
We can help you achieve your goals - please contact us today.
Phone: (561) 988-9335